Social Worker (Children's Palliative Care)
Children's Cancer Foundation aims at providing services to support young patients suffering from cancer and other life-threatening illness. To support our service expansion, we would like to invite passionate applicants to join our Patient Care and Community Service Team and Children's Palliative Care team.
- To provide counselling, group and other supportive programmes for children and adolescents with life-threatening and life-limiting illness
- To provide bereavement care service for families
- To collaborate with hospitals, community partners and other NGOs to provide continuum of care services for patients and their families
- To support the development of children's palliative care services
- A registered social worker with a Bachelor's Degree from a recognised institution in Hong Kong or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in working with children, adolescents and families. Experience in working with patients in end-of-life care will be an advantage
- Strong passion in helping children and adolescents with life-threatening and life-limiting illnesses
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Willingness to work on irregular hours when necessary
Qualified and interested parties are invited to send their applications with resume and expected salary to The Services Director, Children's Cancer Foundation, Units 8-13, G/F, Lung Fook House, Lower Wong Tai Sin Estate, Kowloon, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.