Professional Services Manager
Children's Cancer Foundation aims at providing services to support young patients suffering from cancer and other life-threatening illness. To support our service expansion, we would like to invite passionate applicants to join our Patient Care and Community Service Team and Children's Palliative Care team.
- Lead and manage the Patient Care & Community Service Team of the Foundation in provision of family counselling, quality educational and rehabilitation programmes for patients, survivors and their families
- Oversee the daily operation of the Community Service Centre of the Foundation
- Coach the Team as well as provide supervision to the social workers
- Plan and coordinate CSR programmes, volunteers development, special projects and annual events
- Prepare proposals and develop new project initiatives
- Develop network and partnership with hospitals, corporates, universities and NGOs
- A registered social worker with University Degree in Social Work or other relevant discipline from a recognised institution in Hong Kong or equivalent. Relevant Master's Degree preferred
- At least 8 years of solid experience in the welfare sector, solid experience in community services in which at least 5 years in supervisory role
- Track record of being resourceful and creative in pioneering new projects with impactful services
- Competent team leader with strategic thinking, as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command in both written and spoken Cantonese and English
Qualified and interested parties are invited to send their applications with resume and expected salary to The Services Director, Children's Cancer Foundation, Units 8-13, G/F, Lung Fook House, Lower Wong Tai Sin Estate, Kowloon, or email to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.