Research Assistant Professor
Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology
Ref : 2100017Q
Applications are invited for a Research Assistant Professorship with research experience and track record in AI image processing, orthopaedic implants and robotics research.
Applicants should have :
- a PhD degree in medical science or engineering;
- at least 2 years of postdoctoral experience in a reputable institution;
- experience in computer aided orthopaedic surgery, including AI image processing, surgical planning software development, implant and prosthesis design, surgical navigation assisted surgery research, and orthopaedic robotic arm development;
- experience with Python, C++, STL and DICOM handling software, and CAD / CAM software;
- ability to perform independent research; and
- good track record in generating high quality peer-reviewed publications and external funding support. Experience in translational research is desirable.
Appointment will initially be made on contract basis for up to three years, renewable subject to performance and mutual agreement.
For interested applicants, please upload your updated full CV and statement of research plan while submitting your application online.
Application Procedure :
The University only accepts and considers applications submitted online for the post above. For more information and to apply online, please visit http://career.cuhk.edu.hk