Reporting to Chief Executive / Deputy Chief Executive, the post holder will provide strategy development and execution planning; and ensure optimal performance of the assigned Service Branch and corporate functions, including but not limited to development and expansion of services, establishment of quality standards and systems, professional development of staff, promotion of effective stakeholder / community relations and networking, as well as to serve as core member of Senior Management team contributing to the overall success of the Agency.
- RSW or non-RSW holders with recognised degree in Social Work or related disciplines are welcome for application of this post
- Minimum 8 years' experience preferably in offender rehabilitation, mental health or related services with over 5 years' supervisory / management and service development experience
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Excellent leadership and people management with strong presentation, networking and organisational skills
- Visionary mind, innovative, resourceful, dynamic with strong competencies and sensitivity, ability to work in collaboration with others to deliver results, and work efficiently under pressure
- Computer literate and able to pick up new technologies and concepts quickly