We are an aided Christian secondary school committed to whole-person education. We are looking for high-calibre education practitioners who are committed to teaching and would help the school realize its mission to prepare leaders for tomorrow.
Applications are invited for the above post starting from September 2021 onwards.
- Provide support in school library and school activities
- Maintain the library eRecord system (including the data input of both Chinese and English books)
- Handle enquiries of parents, teachers and students
- Assist in duties as assigned and other ad hoc tasks
- Higher Diploma or above
- Good communication skills and have team spirit
- Good knowledge of use of computer
- Familiar with Chinese and English input methods
Interested parties are invited to send an application letter with full resume, one recent photo and details of two referees by mail to : The Principal, The ELCHK Yuen Long Lutheran Secondary School, Phase 2, Tin Yiu Estate, Tin Shui Wai, Yuen Long, N.T. or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.