Deputy Chief Executive (Mental Health & Employment)
Established in 1957, the Society of Rehabilitation and Crime Prevention, Hong Kong (SRACP, hereinafter referred as the Agency) is a non-governmental organisation (NGO) contributing to the development of an inclusive and safe society. We are committed to providing quality rehabilitation and multifarious services for the betterment of ex-offenders, for the prevention of crimes and the mental wellness of persons in need.
To cope with the growth of our services and operations, we are seeking high calibre individuals to fill the two above Deputy Chief Executive posts with principal accountabilities include but not limited to :
- To provide full support to the Chief Executive in formulating the strategic directions, promoting the Agency's vision and mission, and in building and strengthening the Agency's capacity and competence through effective service review, new service development, talent development, use of digital technology and research, knowledge management, resource mobilisation and community networking;
- To provide strategic leadership to the administration development and ensure optimal performance of assigned service branches and corporate functions;
- To develop and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse range of key stakeholders to maximise the impact of the Agency's core services and new initiatives;
- To ensure the efficient and cost effective utilisation of resources in the Agency, as well as to enhance productivity and quality of work on responsible functional areas; and
- To work closely with the governing Board, Committees and Honorary Consultants, and deputise for the Chief Executive where necessary.
Incumbent Requirements :
- Registered Social Worker with a Master degree in social work or related disciplines;
- Over 10 years of solid managerial experience at senior level of sizable organisation(s), preferably in relevant service fields;
- Strategic-minded with good management insight, strong interpersonal and leadership skills in managing diverse teams and service development;
- Attributes of visionary leadership and a positive outlook;
- Track records and effective skills in corporate and resources development; and
- Strong presentation and communication skills in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
Application Procedures :
Interested candidates are invited to submit application letter indicating his/her suitability to fill the above position(s) with full resume, present and expected salary, date of earliest availability, and other supporting documents, including copies of academic and professional qualification, testimonial and reference letter from previous employers, to the Chief Executive of SRACP by email to email@example.com on or before 5th August 2021. Successful candidates would be employed on contract basis which is renewable subject to mutual agreement and good performance.
All information provided will be kept as confidential & only be used for recruitment related purposes.