HKSAS Mark Memorial Home (MMH), a children's home has launched a pilot project RESTORE funded by The Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust. The goal of the project is to help children facing challenges in residential treatment by empowering them to overcome nightmares of the past and realize unique and powerful qualities within themselves with focus on restoring hope and building resilience for children, families, residential counselors, and practitioners. A specialized project team has been formed and be responsible for the pilot project with three social workers and one clerical staff.
We are seeking for a committed person to fill up the above post.
Reference Number : MMH/JCP/PM/2021022
- To oversee project planning, budget, implementation and evaluation.
- To lead and supervise a team for project operation.
- To look for collaboration opportunities with potential working partners.
- To report regularly to funder on the progress of the project.
- Registered social worker with bachelor degree or above.
- At least 8 years' experience in children and youth service, and preferably with experience in supervising child care service.
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English.
- Candidates with less experience can be considered as Project Assistant.
Our salary and benefits are competitive in the field of local NGOs. We sincerely invite people who share the same commitment to children and youth service as ours, to express interest by sending your application with full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the job reference number for the post applied.
Short-listed candidates will be requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check operated by the Hong Kong Police Force.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.