Social Worker 1
The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (hereunder as 'HKSR') is a non-governmental organization dedicated to providing services to enhance the quality of life of persons with disabilities, chronic illness or challenges of aging, and to advocate for their equal opportunities in the social, civic and economic arena. We are looking for high caliber candidates to work for our Community Rehabilitation Network.
Ref : SW1_CRN-TH_JUL21
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide community rehabilitation and self-management programs, psycho-social support services, health education activities, and organize patients' mutual-aid support groups
- Registered Social Worker with diploma or associate degree in Social Work or above
- Preferably with experience in services for people with chronic health conditions
- Self-initiated, independent, flexible and good interpersonal skills
- Good command of both Chinese and English
- Duties in evenings and on weekends and public holidays are required on need basis
Work Location : New Territories West
Interested parties please visit https://form.jotform.com/211578539818469 and send your full resume cum covering letter with reference code, present and expected salary on or before 4 August 2021.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer
Data held by HKSR relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for processing applications.