Senior Programme Officer (Centre for Harmony and Enhancement of Ethnic Minority Residents) (CHEER)
香港基督教服務處 (服務處) 成立於 1952 年，多年來致力建立一個仁愛、公義的社會。服務處一直為有需要人士提供適切、專業、真誠的優質服務，對弱勢及被忽略的社群尤為關注，並以「社會仁愛公義、人人全面發展」為願景，為市民及社會締造希望、倡導公義、牽引共融。我們的服務團隊現誠聘上述職位。
- To organize, implement and monitor daily operation language programmes, integration programmes and other programmes / service of the centre and ensure the service quality and quantity meeting contractual requirements.
- Update statistics and correct records of the service rendered, and prepare reports to the funding body.
- To work with the Centre-in-charge in planning, coordinating, implementing, evaluating, developing and promoting the services.
- To work with the Centre-in-charge in networking the stakeholders to promote CHEER's services, establish community contacts with the stakeholders and other cooperating parties of CHEER.
- To give suggestions and implement plans on mobilizing and connecting potential service users.
- To coordinate & provide other services of the centre including drop-in service and outreaching service etc.
- To supervise programme officers and manage administrative duties of the programme teams.
- Holders of bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Holder of completed HKDSE or equivalent.
- Relevant working experience in running programmes.
- For holder of bachelor degree or above with at least 2 years relevant working experiences in ethnic minorities / social services.
- For holder of completed HKDSE or equivalent with at least 4 years relevant working experiences in ethnic minorities / social services.
- Able to speak, listen, read and write fluent English.
- Computer literate with knowledge in MS Word.
- Good communication and customer services skills.
- Able to speak and listen fair Cantonese
- Employee should have not been convicted of any sexual offences, in Hong Kong or elsewhere, as specified in the Sexual Conviction Record Check Scheme.
Miss SHUM, Centre-in-charge, Centre for Harmony and Enhancement of Ethnic Minority Residents, Hong Kong Christian Service, 4/F, 64 Tsun Yip Street, South Asia Commercial Centre, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
職位申請表可在本處網頁 http://www.hkcs.org 下載。申請人如在兩個月內未獲聯絡約見作落選論，恕不另函通知。