Social Work Assistant (Centre for Harmony and Enhancement of Ethnic Minority Residents) (CHEER)
香港基督教服務處 (服務處) 成立於 1952 年，多年來致力建立一個仁愛、公義的社會。服務處一直為有需要人士提供適切、專業、真誠的優質服務，對弱勢及被忽略的社群尤為關注，並以「社會仁愛公義、人人全面發展」為願景，為市民及社會締造希望、倡導公義、牽引共融。我們的服務團隊現誠聘上述職位。
- To organize and implement integration programmes & groups, to provide consultation & counselling services of the centre.
- To support other services of the centre including drop-in service and outreaching service etc.
- To network with different stakeholders.
- To keep up-to-date records and statistics of services rendered.
- Registered social worker.
- Holder of Associate degree or above in Social Work recognized by Hong Kong's Social Workers Registration Board.
- Relevant working experiences in social services are preferable.
- Fluent in English, fluent to speak & listen in Cantonese. Able to read & write Chinese, and speak at least 1 ethnic minority language is preferred.
- Computer literate with knowledge in MS Word and Powerpoint.
- Have knowledge about cultures and social situations of the ethnic minorities in Hong Kong.
- Employee should have not been convicted of any sexual offences, in Hong Kong or elsewhere, as specified in the Sexual Conviction Record Check Scheme.
Miss SHUM, Centre-in-charge, Centre for Harmony and Enhancement of Ethnic Minority Residents, Hong Kong Christian Service, 4/F, 64 Tsun Yip Street, South Asia Commercial Centre, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
職位申請表可在本處網頁 http://www.hkcs.org 下載。申請人如在兩個月內未獲聯絡約見作落選論，恕不另函通知。