Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,000 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 18,000 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 78,000 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR , we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
Ref : ABCP - RA
- To assist on managing mental health related project, including liaison with collaborators, interim report writing, accounting and clerical work and venue support;
- To coordinate the implementation of programmes and research intervention;
- To collect data, manage a database, perform accurate statistical analysis and write up reports;
- To support the development and design of promotional materials; and
- To perform other duties as required by the supervisor(s).
- Bachelor degree holder or above, preferably in Psychology;
- Relevant work experience in programme implementation, programme evaluation, and mental health rehabilitation service will be an advantage;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Proficient use of MS Office and statistical software e.g. SPSS; and
- Detail-minded, hardworking and able to work independently.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department by post at New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon, or by fax at 3552 5398, or by email to email@example.com
Personal data provided by applicants will strictly be used for recruitment purpose.
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is an equal opportunity employer.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.