Contract Social Worker
Yuen Long Town Hall, a NGO provides various social services for the community, has above post.
$ 22,725 for SWA or 33,350 for ASWO / month depends on qualification & experience.
- Responsible for coordinating the development of the social services project for EM
- To organize programs and provide counseling services to EM
- To liaise community contacts with different stakeholders for providing services to EM
- Administrative and financial work of the Project
- For ASWO, who is also expected to oversee and lead the planning and implementation and accomplish the overall administrative work of the services project
- Registered social worker with a Diploma / Associate Degree in Social Work or above
- Fluent in spoken and written English and able to speak in Cantonese
- Having working experience in ethnic minority service is preferable
- Computer literate with knowledge in MS word, Excel, Power Point
- Able to work independently
- Willingness to work on weekend and public holiday
- Employee should have not been convicted of any sexual offences, in Hong Kong or elsewhere, as specified in the Sexual Conviction Record Check Scheme
Should interested person send application letter with resume quoting the vacancy title to firstname.lastname@example.org or RM 101, 4 Yuen Long Tai Yuk Road, Yuen Long, NT (HR) before 1 August 2021.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.