Advanced Practitioner (Nurse)
A non-profit making and inter-denominational Christian organization is now looking for high-caliber candidates who would align with our Mission : "Through a ministry of holistic care, we strive to share the Gospel and develop a Christian community. In the love of Christ, we deliver our service in a caring, professional and progressive spirit so that the lives of those serving and being served are mutually enriched." The position which paves for a rewarding career is :
Ref : TC/ETCP/APN
- Degree in Nursing, holder of valid certificate of registration and practicing certificate issued by the Nursing Board of Hong Kong
- Minimum of 5 years' post-registration experience in elderly community services or a Hospital Geriatric Unit preferable
- Strong leadership with good interpersonal communication skills
- To provide assessment, health education and community care services to post hospital discharged users who aged 50 or above
- To assist the project manager to oversee the nursing and personal care services
- To provide home visit to users and to coordinate the various services according to the care plan
- Non shift duty
- Work location : Kowloon East
Please send full resume with expected salary and reference no. quoted to Haven of Hope Christian Service, Staff Engagement Department, 7 Haven of Hope Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories before 7 August 2021, or via email to email@example.com , or via Whatsapp no. 6507 8148 (with reference no. quoted at the caption). Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo / submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for work relating to children or mentally incapacitated persons before employment.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
This advertisement should not be reproduced, in whole or in part, to other recruitment websites without our prior written permission.