Wholly owned by Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council Limited
Promotion of social inclusion through the use of sports, major job duties includes:
- Carrying out sports-related project for Chinese and non-Chinese speakers in partnership with community groups, schools and sports partners
- Organization and implementation of school-level sports events
- Registered Social worker, Associate degree or above
- Good communication and team work skills
- Sports-related education and experiences, good at organizing programmes and engaging ethnic minority youth
- Experiences in social welfare / educational / sports services is preferred
Working hours: 44 hours per week, work on-shift
Salary: Depends on qualification and experience
Interested parties may apply with resume and expected salary to Director at HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre, 22 Wo Yi Hop Road, Kwai Chung or email@example.com Please indicate the post code on the envelope.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.