District Coordinator (Kowloon City / Yau Tsim Mong / Kwun Tong) (Senior Social Work Officer) (Ho Man Tin)
We provide a spectrum of social welfare services catering to the needs of families, children and youth, the elderly and the disabled as well as Chinese traditional services for the community gearing towards "Quality Care, Holistic Development".
REF : AI/DC(KC/YTM/KT)/SSWO/WCTC&AH/MIP
- Attained English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language at Grade E or above in the H.K.C.E.E.;
- a recognized degree in Social Work or equivalent;
- registered under the Social Workers Registration Ordinance (Cap. 505) as Registered Social Worker;
- at least 3 years' post-qualification experience in the rank of Social Work Officer or equivalent;
- competency in administration and professional supervision; and
- proficiency in English and Chinese.
- Provide leadership, direction and strategy to the overall planning, administration and monitoring of the services provided by service units of a social service building, three neighbourhood elderly centres, an integrated services centre, residential child care services, enhanced home care & community services (Kowloon City), contract home for the elderly, sheltered workshop cum hostel for the handicapped, self-financing services, social enterprises and neighbourhood support child care services in the districts of Kowloon City, Yau Tim Mong and Kwun Tong;
- inspire and lead the staff teams in achieving continuous improvement and service upgrading as well as the development of new synergy and innovative initiatives;
- monitor the finance of the service units concerned including recurrent and non-recurrent budget;
- take care of the facilities and environment management of a social service building and the social service units in the districts of Kowloon City, Yau Tsim Mong and Kwun Tong; and
- keep close partnership with stakeholders of the districts of Kowloon City, Yau Tsim Mong and Kwun Tong and liaison with outside organizations for enhancing the availability and visibility of the services offering to the public.
Currently at $93,710 (Tung Wah Master Pay Scale Point 40) per month.
The successful candidates will be appointed on contract terms. The salary is subject to downward/upward adjustment or may be frozen as determined by Tung Wah and/or as appropriate with reference to the civil service pay review. The fringe benefits include paid leave, medical services, dental scheme and training sponsorship.
Please send your resume or completed application form [F601] to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 2 August 2021. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 September 2021 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER