Teachers for Chemistry and Mathematics
G.T. (Ellen Yeung) College is a Direct Subsidy Scheme (DSS) EMI school aimed at nurturing students in multiple intelligences ( http://www.gtcollege.edu.hk ). Our school is expanding and teaching vacancies are now open for Academic Year 2021/22.
1. One Chemistry teacher; and
2. One Mathematics teacher.
- Enthusiasm in education and dedication to teaching.
- A recognized degree in the relevant subject area and good language proficiency.
- Applicants over 3 years of teaching experience with a higher degree (i.e., Master / PhD) are preferred.
- A postgraduate qualification, training in education, or International Baccalaureate (IB) is preferred.
G.T. College has its own payscale which is generally in line with the government MPS. The new school year will commence in mid-August but successful candidates will be provided with some in-house training.
The application form can be downloaded at our webpage http://www.gtcollege.edu.hk . Please send the completed application form with a full CV to Principal, G.T. College (Secondary Section), 10 Ling Kwong Street, Tiu Keng Leng, Tseung Kwan O, Hong Kong.
All information received will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.