Performance Management Officer
Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Reference Code : PMO-CAD
- Degree holder or above in related disciplines;
- English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language at Grade D or above in HKCEE / Level 3 in HKDSE;
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in Customer Relationship Management / Quality Management / Statistical Analysis, preferably with working experience in NGO / Public Sector;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; and a good team player and able to work independently;
- Detailed oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy;
- Proficiency in MS Office; and good knowledge of SPSS is an advantage.
Job Duties :
- To monitor and analyze Agency performance and service quality, including but not limited to Service Output, Appreciation & Complaint, and Customer Service Satisfaction, etc.;
- To verify accuracy and prepare and consolidate charts and reports relating to Agency performance, service quality and output;
- To conduct SQS (Service Quality Standard) internal audit and related SPMS (Service Performance Monitoring System) compliance inspection and provide recommendation for compliance;
- To coordinate and collaborate with service units to promote the implementation of quality improvement and assurance initiatives;
- To provide and organize the training for performance and quality improvement, including Customer Service and SQS related;
- Providing secretarial support for different task groups;
- Undertake any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
Working Hours : 44 hours per week
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.