Programme Officer (Youth Projects)
TREATS is a registered charity founded in 1979 with a vision of creating an inclusive society for all children in Hong Kong. Through experiential and educational social inclusion programmes, we bridge social gaps and eliminate exclusion among children and youth. We are seeking individuals who are ready to work for a small, fast paced and energetic charity.
To plan, organize and conduct TREATS social inclusion youth projects and programmes for young people with all abilities or with ethnic minorities backgrounds in Hong Kong.
- Degree in social work, social sciences or related disciplines with at least 2 years relevant experience in youth work or project management
- Strong identification with TREATS mission for an equal and inclusive society and our approaches of using experiential learning, play, games and other creative means
- A good team player, outgoing, energetic and have passion to work with young people with all abilities and backgrounds
- Good interpersonal, engagement and debriefing skills. Experience in working with people with special needs or ethnic minorities groups in HK will be an advantage
- Self-initiative, independent and well-organized
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
Please reply in writing with expected salary by 30 July 2021 to the Head of Service, 19A, Block F, 3 Lok Man Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.