Laboratory Technician II/III
Kellett School is seeking a highly motivated School Science Technician who is looking for the opportunity to support our Science Faculty. The Technician will work as part of a team providing a service to both the Senior School and the Preparatory School.
The Laboratory Technician II/III reports to the Senior Technician and Head of Science Faculty and works as part of the Laboratory Technician Team providing a service to both the Senior School and the two Preparatory Schools. He/she will advise, consult with and take instructions form the Senior Technician and Head of Science Faculty, and from teachers with responsibility for particular Science areas.
- Scientific knowledge / background and an understanding of laboratory safety is essential.
- Applicant for Laboratory Technician II must possess a Certificate for Laboratory Technician. However, training may be available for the preferred candidate.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Ability to communicate effectively with students, parents, staff, administrators and the wider school community.
- Ability to develop positive cooperative relationships with others.
- Ability to work independently.
Kellett School reserves the right to recruit at any stage during the selection process.
Application Process :
Applicants must complete the online Application Form at the school website at https://careers.kellettschool.com/vacancies/vacancy-search- results.aspx
Applicants must have the right to work in Hong Kong.
Please note that offers of employment are subject to confirmation of visa status in Hong Kong and satisfactory references. Prospective employees will be required to apply for a Sexual Convictions Record Check (SCRC) through the Hong Kong Police Force.