Project Co-ordinator II(s)
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Closing date : June 22, 2021
The appointee(s) will play an important role in supporting a university-wide experiential learning initiative.
Duties include :
- Providing assistance in programme management and student-oriented activities;
- Handling academic, student support and career development matters;
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders for programme events and career services;
- Providing administrative and on-site support for seminars, workshops and other outside classroom events;
- Drafting, editing and designing materials such as event posters, booklets, website/social media contents;
- Performing general administrative duties such as the preparation of correspondence, accounting procedures, records maintenance, logistical arrangements and office operations; and
- Undertaking other duties as assigned. Working at flexible hours may be required.
- A good Bachelor's degree;
- At least three years' post-qualification work experience, preferably in higher education institutions;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
- A high level of proficiency in computer/IT applications and experience in manipulating design software;
- Strong communication, organisational and analytical skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with strong sense of responsibility and a committed work attitude; and
- Experience in project support and event management.
The University only accepts and considers applications submitted online for the post above. For more information and to apply online, please visit http://career.cuhk.edu.hk