Executive Officer I/II
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Closing date : June 22, 2021
The appointee, carrying the job title of 'Career Service Manager', will assist the Project Director and the Assistant Director to achieve the strategic goals of a university-wide experiential learning initiative.
Duties include :
- Providing high-touch career development services and professional support to students, such as job matching, career planning, counselling, coaching, career skills training, and workshop facilitation;
- Cultivating and building industry partnerships through proactive outreach and coordinating with corporations for placement opportunities;
- Actively liaising with various internal units in the university for student recruitment, publicity enhancement, and developing other career support services for the initiative;
- Collaborating with stakeholders to promote the experiential learning programme internally and externally, including website content creation/management, social media channelling, project presentations, event management, and other technologically enhanced approaches and activities;
- Assisting in the development (and delivery) of career curriculum for the programme;
- Supervision of supporting staff to foster smooth operations and satisfactory work deliverables; and
- Undertaking other duties as assigned by the supervisors.
- A good Bachelor's degree;
- At least eight years' post-qualification work experience (for Executive Officer I) / at least five years' post-qualification work experience (for Executive Officer II); experience in talent acquisition, career development, HR training or related disciplines will be advantageous;
- Possession of strong local and regional business networks with outstanding interpersonal skills to form lasting relationships with industry partners, students and alumni;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
- An out-going and self-initiated work attitude with excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work proactively and independently while being an effective team player; and
- Fulfilled the English language requirements set out on the website : https://www.hro.cuhk.edu.hk/en-gb/languageforeo
Applicants must submit copies of certificates showing that they have fulfilled the language requirements and academic qualifications stated above in the online application, otherwise their applications will NOT be considered.
The University only accepts and considers applications submitted online for the post above. For more information and to apply online, please visit http://career.cuhk.edu.hk