Executive Officer I/II
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Closing date : June 22, 2021
The appointee, carrying the job title of 'Operations Manager', will assist the Project Director and the Assistant Director to achieve the strategic goals of a university-wide experiential learning initiative.
Duties include :
- Providing administrative support in programme/course development and execution; managing student recruitment, enrolment, registration workflows and providing academic support to students;
- Coordinating and liaising with various academic and administrative units in the university for curricular, teaching, operations, student affairs, quality assurance and public relations matters;
- Collaborating with stakeholders to promote the programme internally and externally, including website content creation/management, social media channelling, project presentations, event management, and other technologically enhanced approaches and activities;
- Providing secretarial support to committees and assistance to the preparation of progress reports, meeting documents, guidelines, media release, etc.;
- Assisting in the management of project accounts and budget control;
- Supervision of supporting staff to foster smooth operations and satisfactory work deliverables; and
- Undertaking other duties as assigned by the supervisors.
- A good Bachelor's degree;
- At least eight years' post-qualification work experience (for Executive Officer I) / at least five years' post-qualification work experience (for Executive Officer II); knowledge in programme management or curriculum development is preferred;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
- Proficiency in computer applications; good knowledge in eLearning, multi-media and design tools is advantageous;
- Strong communication and analytical skills, with attention to details;
- Ability to work proactively and independently while being an effective team player; and
- Fulfilled the English language requirements set out on the website : https://www.hro.cuhk.edu.hk/en-gb/languageforeo
Applicants must submit copies of certificates showing that they have fulfilled the language requirements and academic qualifications stated above in the online application, otherwise their applications will NOT be considered.
The University only accepts and considers applications submitted online for the post above. For more information and to apply online, please visit http://career.cuhk.edu.hk