Roles and responsibilities:
- Handle the appointments of the centre;
- answer clients' enquiries;
- perform registration for clients;
- handle the payments from clients;
- perform data entry, filing and other clerical duties;
- maintain the inventory;
- assist in the provision of health education; and
- perform any duties as assigned by the supervisor.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- (a) 5 passes in HKCEE including Chinese Language, English Language (Syl. B) & Mathematics or equivalent plus at least 2 years of relevant experience; or
(b) completion of F.5 plus at least 3 years of relevant experience;
- fluency in Cantonese; and
- preferably proficiency in both Chinese and English word-processing skills.
Compensation & employment terms :
Currently $14,600 per month (Tung Wah Master Pay Scale Point 2).
The successful candidates will be appointed on contract terms. The salaries are subject to downward/upward adjustment or may be frozen as determined by Tung Wah and/or as appropriate with reference to the civil service pay review. The fringe benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships.
- Location: North Point
- Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant academic results/qualifications and working experience you have attained in detail.
Please send your resume or a completed application form [F601] to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 28 June 2021. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 September 2021 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER