Roles and responsibilities:
- Carry out registration of clients;
- handle the payment from clients;
- answer clients' enquiries;
- perform data entry of screening results;
- assist in provision of health education;
- assist the Registered Nurse when necessary; and
- perform any duties as assigned by the supervisor.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- a Certificate of Enrolment (Part I) issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong or equivalent; and
- a valid Practising Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong.
Compensation & employment terms :
Currently $22,725 per month (Tung Wah Master Pay Scale Point 9).
The successful candidates will be appointed on contract terms. The salaries are subject to downward/upward adjustment or may be frozen as determined by Tung Wah and/or as appropriate with reference to the civil service pay review. The fringe benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships.
- Entry salary depends on years of recognized experience.
- Location: North Point
- Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant academic results/qualifications and working experience you have attained in detail.
Please send your resume or a completed application form [F601] to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 28 June 2021. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 September 2021 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER