Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide nursing support for the centre's operations and service delivery;
- provide patient care and assessment services;
- perform clinical duties, such as intravenous cannulation, infusion care, injection, blood-taking and related duties;
- assist doctors to deliver medical examinations and treatments;
- observe clients' physical conditions during and after medical examinations and treatments;
- assist Clinic Manager in managing the centre's equipment and inventory;
- provide counseling and health education to clients, their relatives and the public;
- follow up the clients with abnormal examination results;
- handle data entry of examination results;
- answer clients' enquiries;
- co-ordinate with multi-disciplinary healthcare professionals, community organizations and general public for service provision and health education; and
- perform any duties as assigned by the supervisor.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- a Certificate of Registration (Part I) issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong or equivalent; and
- a valid Practising Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong.
Compensation & employment terms :
Currently $31,750 per month (Tung Wah Master Pay Scale Point 15).
The successful candidates will be appointed on contract terms. The salaries are subject to downward/upward adjustment or may be frozen as determined by Tung Wah and/or as appropriate with reference to the civil service pay review. The fringe benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships.
- Entry salary depends on years of recognized experience.
- Location: North Point
- Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant academic results/qualifications and working experience you have attained in detail.
Please send your resume or a completed application form [F601] to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 28 June 2021. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 September 2021 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER