District Coordinator (Eastern / Central & Western) (Senior Social Work Officer) (Shaukeiwan)
We provide a spectrum of social welfare services catering to the needs of families, children and youth, the elderly and the disabled as well as Chinese traditional services for the community gearing towards "Quality Care, Holistic Development".
- Attained English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language at Grade E or above in the H.K.C.E.E.;
- a recognized degree in Social Work or equivalent;
- registered under the Social Workers Registration Ordinance (Cap. 505) as Registered Social Worker;
- at least 3 years' post-qualification experience in the rank of Social Work Officer or equivalent;
- competency in administration and professional supervision; and
- proficiency in English and Chinese.
- Provide leadership, direction and strategy to the overall planning, administration and monitoring of service units including district elderly community centre, neighbourhood elderly centre, home care services, day care centres for the elderly, residential homes, day activity centre cum hostel, girls' hostel, young old centre, specialized service in dementia, holistic healthcare service, community kitchen, social enterprise and self-financing service in the district of Eastern/Central & Western;
- plan and coordinate the welfare services as well as develop manpower resources for service centres in Eastern/Central & Western District for efficient and effective service provision to meet local community needs and to establish image of Tung Wah in the District﹔
- inspire and lead the staff teams in achieving continuous improvement and service enhancement/upgrading as well as the development of new synergy and innovative initiatives﹔
- keep close partnership and maintain good relationship with different stakeholders for effective collaboration and service development in the District﹔monitor the finance of the service units concerned including recurrent and non-recurrent budget;
- monitor the finance of the service units concerned including recurrent and non-recurrent budget﹔and
- oversee and monitor various major renovation works, Continuum of Care conversion projects and other modernization projects of different service units in the District.
Currently at $93,710 (Tung Wah Master Pay Scale Point 40) per month.
The successful candidates will be appointed on contract terms. The salary is subject to downward/upward adjustment or may be frozen as determined by Tung Wah and/or as appropriate with reference to the civil service pay review. The fringe benefits include paid leave, medical services, dental scheme and training sponsorship.
Please send your resume or completed application form [F601] to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 21 June 2021. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 August 2021 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER