With a staff force of over 1200, Fu Hong Society is dedicated to providing a wide spectrum of rehabilitation services to approximately 3800 persons with disabilities through over 40 service units. Applications are now invited to take up the positions.
Code : SM
- To be responsible for planning, implementing and evaluating the vocational rehabilitation services provided
- To oversee the daily operation of workshop and lead the team to provide quality service to service users
- To provide supervision and support to multi-disciplinary professionals and team member
- To build up community networks with external stakeholders and mobilize available resources for the benefit of service
- Registered Social Worker with degree in Social Work or Rehabilitation related disciplines
- At least 3 years of post-qualification experience; experience in Management and Vocational Rehabilitation Service is definite advantage
Interested parties for post 2) please send application with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Fu Hong Society, G/F., No. 2A Po On Road, Cronin Garden, Shamshuipo, Kowloon or email to email@example.com by 24 June 2021.
Fu Hong Society is an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be assessed in the strictest confidence. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 3 months.