With a staff force of over 1200, Fu Hong Society is dedicated to providing a wide spectrum of rehabilitation services to approximately 3800 persons with disabilities through over 40 service units. Applications are now invited to take up the positions.
Code : SD
- As a member of the senior management team, this incumbent will be responsible for effective management, delivery and quality enhancement of the range of services and projects under his / her purview; and formulation and execution of development plans to bring the agency contribution to a higher level and sustainable growth.
- A degree in social work or health related disciplines with at least 10 years of post-qualification experience at frontline and senior management levels in social services or public sectors. Higher qualifications will be definite advantages
- Proven experience in strategic planning and its execution, service development, staff supervision and management, proposal writing and funding applications
- Strong leadership qualities and excellent communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; and
- A strong passion and commitment in services for persons with disabilities
Interested parties for post 1) please send application with full resume including present and expected salaries to Human Resources Manager, Fu Hong Society, G/F., No. 2A Po On Road, Cronin Garden, Shamshuipo, Kowloon or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24 June 2021.
Fu Hong Society is an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be assessed in the strictest confidence. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 3 months.