Organisation Development Officer
Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organization founded in 1919, has always strived to provide quality medical, social and educational services to the community. We now invite high calibre person to join us.
Ref : BOD/ODO
- Degree holder or above;
- Minimum 3 years work experience in project and general administration, exposure in NGO sector is an advantage;
- Good analytical, problem-solving and reporting skill;
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, proactive, independent and able to handle multiple projects to meet tight deadlines;
- Proficient in written English and Chinese;
- Proficient in software applications (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Chinese word processing);
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for Assistant Organisation Development Officer.
The appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract basic.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23 Jun 2021.
WhatsApp / WeChat : 6061 0873
For more details, please visit our website : http://www.pokoi.org.hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.