Assistant Project Manager
Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organization founded in 1919, has always strived to provide quality medical, social and educational services to the community. We now invite high calibre person to join us.
Ref : BOD/APM
- Handle tendering and preparation of contract documentations for renovation/construction projects of care and attention homes and day centres for the elderly;
- Coordinate and liaise with contractors and service vendors (including APs & other consultants), monitoring their performance to ensure the projects are completed on time and stipulated requirements are met;
- Provide assistance and support in monitoring project budgets;
- Handle ad-hoc projects as required.
- Degree or above, major in Architecture, Engineering, Surveying or equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years relevant working experience in renovation/construction projects;
- Solid experience in quantity surveying and welfare sector will be an added advantage;
- Detail-minded, hardworking, attentive to details and self-motivated with good interpersonal skills;
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Strong PC skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio etc.
The appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract basic.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23 Jun 2021.
WhatsApp / WeChat : 6061 0873
For more details, please visit our website : http://www.pokoi.org.hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.