Medical Doctor(s) (Full / Part-time)
Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Reference Code : MO- VMPS
- Be a registered medical practitioner within the meaning of the Medical Registration Ordinance (Cap161);
- Hold a valid annual practicing certificate issued by the Medical Council of Hong Kong;
- Have 3 years' experience in working with elderly and/or people with disabilities will be an advantage.
- Provide outreaching medical consultation and treatment to residents under the Visiting Medical Practitioner Service for Residential Care Homes;
- Deliver health talks and trainings to residents and staff on health care knowledge, including infection control and symptom management to staff of the RCHs;
- Conduct assessment and review on health conditions and care needs of residents.
44 hours per week (Full-time) and work on holidays when necessary
Kowloon East or Kowloon West (Sham Shui Po)
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.