Assistant Information Technology Manager
Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organization founded in 1919, has always strived to provide quality medical, social and educational services to the community. We now invite high calibre person to join us.
Ref : BOD/AITM
- Degree holder, major in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related disciplines;
- At least 5 years relevant experience in general IT management and administration, project development and organization, IT support and training, preferably in non-governmental organization (NGO), welfare or medical sector or sizeable organization;
- Experience in information system security / standards / risk management, preferably with possession of relevant qualification;
- Knowledge in system administration and network operation such as Firewalls, MS Windows environment, Virtualization (VMWare) environment, Active Directory, SAN, Virtual Machines, VLAN/LAN switching, WAN / VPN, TCP / IP, DNS, Network Security and etc;
- Obtained Project Management Professional (PMP), ITIL certifications, MCSA / MCSE / CCNP / LPIC / CCSA qualification will be an added advantage;
- Well knowledge of System and network security;
- Strong in project management, vendor management and contract negotiation skills;
- Responsible, self-motivated, hardworking, problem solving, analytical and good interpersonal skills, proactive and enthusiastic team player and able to work under pressure;
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Immediate available or short notice is highly preferred.
- Oversee IT teams including project, support and security;
- Analyze business requirements and provide suggestion on IT technologies enhancement;
- Recommend and evaluate IT solutions to improve operation effectiveness and comply with the organizational standard;
- Monitor and maintain of systems, server, network, and other business management systems or communication related facilities;
- Work with the IT vendors / service providers for project implementation and service delivery;
- Assist on IT project, infrastructure and application implementation and enhancement;
- Prepare and refine project, system and network documentation;
- Implement IT policies and procedures;
- Prepare disaster recovery procedures and coordinate annual disaster recovery drill;
- Manage and prepare IT budget in line with the organization plans;
- Manage problem and change management procedures.
The appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract basic.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 24 Jun 2021.
WhatsApp / WeChat : 6061 0873
For more details, please visit our website http://www.pokoi.org.hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.