The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (hereunder as 'HKSR') is a non-governmental organization dedicated to providing services to enhance the quality of life of persons with disability, chronic illness or challenges of aging, and to advocate for their equal opportunities in the social, civic and economic arena.
We are looking for high caliber candidates to work for our project for people with high risk in health problems such as hypertension, diabetes, insomnia and musculoskeletal pain, enabling their behavioral change for achieving health goals and wellbeing through personalized health planning, health empowerment programs and collaboration programs with district partners.
Ref : PM_SHP_JUN21
Job Responsibilities :
- Perform overall planning and management of the project
- Monitor work progress and ensure timely completion of deliverables in compliance with the project plan
- Liaise doctors / external collaborator for partnership
- Work closely with collaborators to ensure quality service provision
- Provide staff supervision for paramedical staff and social workers
- Registered social worker, registered nurse, physiotherapist or related disciplines with at least 10 years of work experience
- Preferably with at least 3 years of work experience in project management, primary care health service development and staff supervision
- Experience in serving persons with chronic health conditions will be an advantage
- Good command of both Chinese and English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Other Requirements :
- Able to use information technology and multimedia
- Self-initiative, good interpersonal skills, and a good team player
- Taking initiative to discuss and solve problem with others as a team
- Duties in evenings, weekends and public holiday are required on need basis
Interested parties please visit https://form.jotform.com/211540913070444 and send your full resume cum covering letter with reference code, present and expected salary on or before 23 June 2021.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer