Psychological Well-Being Officer
Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,000 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 18,000 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 78,000 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR , we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
Ref : ABCP - PWBO
- To provide low intensity interventions for clients with mild to moderate depression and anxiety based on a cognitive behavioural model;
- To conduct person-centred interviews, provide guided self-help, and hold psychoeducational groups;
- To assist in the development of guided self-help protocol and public education activities;
- To provide regular status update on user recruitment, assisting in marketing, and research evaluation; and
- To assist in communication with internal and external stakeholders and analysis of research data, and report writing.
- A recognized Bachelor degree in Psychology;
- 1-2 years of work experience preferred;
- Proficient in research and research-related software applications (SPSS);
- Strong commitment to high quality research;
- Passion in mental health services;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated and be able to work independently and as a team and work under pressure; and
- Able to work on evening shift and on Saturday.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department by post at New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon, or by fax at 3552 5398, or by email to email@example.com
Personal data provided by applicants will strictly be used for recruitment purpose.
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is an equal opportunity employer.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.