Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,000 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 18,000 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 78,000 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR , we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
Ref : ABCP - SW
- To provide low intensity interventions for clients with mild to moderate depression and anxiety-based on a cognitive behavioral model;
- To be responsible for person-centred interviews, providing guided self-help, and holding psychoeducational groups;
- To assist in the development of guided self-help protocol and public education activities;
- To provide regular status updates on user recruitment and assist in marketing and research evaluation;
- To assist in communication with internal and external stakeholders;
- To analyze research data and write reports; and
- To perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Social Work;
- 1-2 years relevant experience;
- Strong interpersonal skills with empathy;
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to work both independently and in a team;
- Embrace person-centered practice with honest and collaborative manner;
- Be able to work under pressure and deal with high volume and spectrum of work;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese; and
- Be able to work on evening shift and on Saturday.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department by post at New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon, or by fax at 3552 5398, or by email to email@example.com
Personal data provided by applicants will strictly be used for recruitment purpose.
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is an equal opportunity employer.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.