Dentist (Full-time / Part-time)
Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ
Hong Kong Adventist Hospital - Tsuen Wan will offer strengthened services in various specialties, while its diagnostic facilities and backup support have also been recently upgraded to serve a wider range of specialist services. The hospital is inviting high calibrate candidate to fill the above position(s).
- Degree holder in Dental Surgery or related disciplines;
- Registered in Hong Kong under the Dentists Registration Ordinance;
- Valid practicing certificate issued by the Dental Council of Hong Kong;
- Valid license issued by Radiation Board;
- At least 3 years' dental surgery experience;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin);
- Being a member of medical protection society;
- Shift duty is required.
Equal employment opportunities apply to all applicants. Please submit your resume, and your salary expectations, to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Adventist Hospital - Tsuen Wan, 199 Tsuen King Circuit, Tsuen Wan, N.T. or by fax 2275 6426 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
All information received will remain confidential and will be destroyed after 6 months.