Operations Manager (Community Health Development Centers)
A non-profit making and inter-denominational Christian organization is now looking for high-caliber candidates who would align with our Mission : "Through a ministry of holistic care, we strive to share the Gospel and develop a Christian community. In the love of Christ, we deliver our service in a caring, professional and progressive spirit so that the lives of those serving and being served are mutually enriched." The position which paves for a rewarding career is :
Ref : PHS/CHD/OM/MP
- Degree holder with at least 5 years working experience; preferable in Social Work or Community Health
- Responsible for managing all day-to-day service operations, its related operational cost and staff issues as well as supervising process on the various team initiatives
- Deliver direct professional practice in services and team coaching / training as appropriate on case management in primary health care setting
- Assist and facilitate team(s) in building up effective community networks with external stakeholders
- Possess solid community health care service provisions and to promote primary health in HK on self-financing operations
- Ability to rapidly learn new technologies and familiar in social media management
- Mature, dynamic, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Align with the Vision, Mission and Core Values of the Haven of Hope Christian Service
Please send full resume with expected salary and reference no. quoted to Haven of Hope Christian Service, Staff Engagement Department, 7 Haven of Hope Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories before 26 June 2021, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp no. 6507 8148 (with reference no. quoted at the caption). Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Enquiry : 2703 3238 (Phone); 6507 8148 (WhatsApp)
For details about our organization, please visit : http://www.hohcs.org.hk
Prospective employees are requested to undergo / submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for work relating to children or mentally incapacitated persons before employment.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
This advertisement should not be reproduced, in whole or in part, to other recruitment websites without our prior written permission.