Operations Manager (Clinic Services)
A non-profit making and inter-denominational Christian organization is now looking for high-caliber candidates who would align with our Mission : "Through a ministry of holistic care, we strive to share the Gospel and develop a Christian community. In the love of Christ, we deliver our service in a caring, professional and progressive spirit so that the lives of those serving and being served are mutually enriched." The position which paves for a rewarding career is :
Ref : PHS/CS/OM/MP
- Manage the clinics operations and full P&L and maintain excellent customer service level
- Be responsible for maintaining and revamping the SOP for clinic operations
- Work closely with cross functional teams to meet corporate guidelines and development strategies
- Manage and improve clinical record management system effectively
- Train and coach frontline and motivate them to reach unit targets and agency VMV
- Align with the Vision, Mission and Core Values (VMV) of Haven of Hope Christian Service
- Degree holder or above with at least 7 years sound and solid clinic operations experiences; preferable health care management, medical sciences, health informatics, and record management, health technology, public health, nursing and other related health disciplines etc., Previous registered nursing experience is preferable
- Good in planning and organizing, problem solving, system thinking and communication
- Mature, dynamic, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Please send full resume with expected salary and reference no. quoted to Haven of Hope Christian Service, Staff Engagement Department, 7 Haven of Hope Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories before 26 June 2021, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp no. 6507 8148 (with reference no. quoted at the caption). Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Enquiry : 2703 3238 (Phone); 6507 8148 (WhatsApp)
For details about our organization, please visit : http://www.hohcs.org.hk
Prospective employees are requested to undergo / submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for work relating to children or mentally incapacitated persons before employment.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
This advertisement should not be reproduced, in whole or in part, to other recruitment websites without our prior written permission.