Teaching Assistant (STEM Education and Admin Support)
Maryknoll Convent School has been providing all-round, quality and affordable education for girls since 1925. Our mission is to develop in every student a thirst for knowledge, an ability to self-learn, and high moral standards so as to be contributing members of the community. Our school provides our staff members with a caring work environment in a beautiful campus setting where every individual is valued and respected.
We are now inviting applications for the above posts.
Key Responsibilities :
- Assist teachers in preparing teaching and learning materials, and conducting classroom and online activities
- Provide a full spectrum of administrative support to various school teams and subject panels
- Assist in data management, excel-programming and compilation of reports
- Assist teachers in handling non-teaching duties and administrative work
- Perform other duties as assigned to support student and school development
- Support subject panels related to the STEM development
- Help organize, coordinate and support STEM programs, activities, events and other ad hoc projects
- Bachelor Degree holder; entry-level to two years' experience
- Excellent language, communications and interpersonal skills
- Tech-savvy and comfortable with technology, digital devices and applications
- Strong MS Office (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint) skills
- Self-motivated, organized and can prioritize and work among multiple tasks
- Being familiar with the STEM education is highly preferred
- Sound knowledge and experience in organizing coding, robotics, AI and IoT activities are essential
Closing date of application : 21 June 2021
Please send a detailed resume with expected salary and availability to the Principal, Maryknoll Convent School (Secondary Section), 5 Ho Tung Road, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for the purpose of recruitment only.