Assistant IT Manager
Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Reference Code : AITM-IT
- Degree in Information Technology or related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in project and vendor management;
- 8 years of working experience in system design and analyst is preferable;
- Knowledge and experience in asp, html, php and mobile apps programming languages i.e. Telerik / Xamarin / Adobe Flex is an advantage;
- Proficiency in project management and system development, including system documentation, UAT and system implementation;
- Solid experience in ERP or application system administration;
- Customer oriented and good writing & communication skills.
Job Duties :
- Assist in the development of Agency's IT Strategies;
- Provide project management support in Agency's IT system development including collection of users' requirements, compilation of functional requirements, monitoring the project implementation;
- Develop in-house system for work efficiency and service delivery enhancement;
- Provide maintenance support to Agency's existing IT system;
- Oversee implementation of Agency's network security and backup plan;
- Deliver related IT training programmes;
- Perform any other duties as per instructed.
Working Hours: 44 hours per week
Working Location: Kwun Tong
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.