English Language Panel Head / English Language Teacher
Recruitment position :
- Do you believe that education is for the life of every young person, not just for exams?
- Are you willing to release the hidden potentials and advantages of young people through listening and companionship, and using professional knowledge?
- Are you determined to commit yourself to education and practice people-oriented education with our professional team?
If you have answered affirmatively to the above questions and agree with the school spirit of Salesians, we sincerely invite you to apply for the above position in our school.
- have a recognized university degree in English Language or related disciplines
- have recognized teaching training qualifications e.g. PDGE
- have obtained Language Proficiency Qualification
- share the vision and mission of the School Sponsoring Body
For English Panel Head (SGM):
- have at least five years of English Language teaching experience in both junior and senior forms with at least 2 years' experience as coordinator in year level work;
- have the knowledge of the latest developments in English Language curriculum, pedagogy and assessment;
- be competent in the development of subject curriculum and promote effective learning and teaching.
Priorities will be given to the applicant who has attained Level 4 of the English Language Proficiency Requirements.
Interested parties please apply with a Cover Letter, Resume and Educational Belief to the Principal, Salesians of Don Bosco Ng Siu Mui Secondary School, 30 Kwai Hop Street, Kwai Chung, N.T. by post or email at email@example.com on or before 30 June 2021.
All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.