Founded in 1887, we are a non-governmental organization committed to the development and provision of quality holistic health care service to the community of Hong Kong. Our current services include elderly service, chaplaincy ministry, outreaching rehabilitation service, an institute promoting holistic health and holistic care, cancer family support project, etc. We have a staff team of about 250 members, and we are now looking for a high-calibre person to join our Central Administration Office (CAO).
Salary range : HK$15,560 to HK$31,750
To provide administrative and secretarial support to the CAO on corporate and general administration, such as :
- Coordinate meeting proceedings, e.g. meeting coordination and logistics, compilation and dispatch of papers;
- Devise and upkeep the membership database, central filing system and inventory control;
- Provide administrative and logistic support to estate / facilities management, maintenance of Hospital Museum, ceremonial / community functions, production of publications, staff welfare programmes, insurance management, information technology (IT) management, maintenance of homepage, purchase and procurement, and service coordination, etc.; and
- Manage general enquiries and liaison with various departments and parties.
- Diploma in Business Administration or related discipline;
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience;
- Distinct attributes and abilities: analytical and logical thinking, problem solving, organizational power, attention to details, interpersonal and communication skills, work independence and a good team player;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese work processing; and
- Practical knowledge in IT management and web page maintenance will be a definite advantage.
Interested parties must send application by post with detailed resume and expected salary to the Human Resources and Administration Manager, Central Administration Office, Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Charity Foundation, Room J/7/29, Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Hospital, 11 Chuen On Road, Tai Po, New Territories on or before 18 June 2021 (Friday), under confidential cover. Please mark on envelope the post of the job applied for.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.