A golden opportunity to contribute to the development of primary healthcare through working with our passionate and mission-driven professional team in the first District Health Centre in Hong Kong.
- Provide professional nutrition and dietary consultation & counselling service;
- Develop and provide group work, training, health promotion and client education programmes that aim to enhance self-care and self-management skills;
- Coordinate health promotion activities with community stakeholders;
- Handle nutrition-related enquiries.
- Degree holders in Food Science, Nutrition, Dietetics or related disciplines;
- Have a valid Practicing Certificate issued by authorized institutions;
- 5 years post-qualified working experience would be required;
- 44 working hours per week, required to work irregular hours;
- Required to work in the Kwai Tsing District Health Centre and the Satellites Centres;
- May be required to work in another work location to meet service needs of Kwai Tsing District Health Centre.
Further information is available at https://www.kwtdhc.org.hk/en/join_us/staff_recruitment
Subsequent interview sessions for other shortlisted candidates will be arranged, and review of application will start as soon as possible, or until the post is filled.
Attractive salary package will be offered to the right person.
Interested parties please send curriculum vitae and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.