Teacher for Mathematics & Science Education (Staff Establishment Post)
Maryknoll Convent School has been providing all-round, quality and affordable education for girls since 1925. Our mission is to develop in every student a thirst for knowledge, an ability to self-learn, and high moral standards so as to be contributing members of the community. Our school provides our staff members with a caring work environment in a beautiful campus setting where every individual is valued and respected.
We are now seeking outstanding and high caliber teachers to join our dynamic and forward-thinking subject panels.
Key responsibilities :
- Support, inspire and challenge students to pursue excellence in the subject(s) concerned, and to become effective learners, confident individuals and caring contributors
- Design, deliver and tailor high standard lessons of the subject(s) concerned for junior secondary and DSE students
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop an innovative curriculum of the subject(s) concerned as part of the school's implementation of its 21st century education strategy
- Supervise relevant extra-curricular activities
- Perform other duties as assigned to support student and school development
Qualification and qualities required:
- Bachelor's degree in the subject(s) concerned with teaching qualifications, or equivalent
- Demonstrated excellence in delivering the DSE curriculum
- Adept at using e-platforms to augment effective teaching
- Excellent English language, communications, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, curious, resourceful, organized and open-minded
- Appreciation of and willingness to uphold the vision and mission, ethos and educational philosophy of MCS
Closing date of application : 15 June 2021
Please send a cover letter with a detailed resume, expected salary and availability to the Principal, Maryknoll Convent School (Secondary Section), 5 Ho Tung Road, Kowloon or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for the purpose of recruitment only.