Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Reference Code : M1-HTIV
- A Hong Kong University Degree in Social Work;
- English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language at Grade E or above in HKCEE / Level 2 in HKDSE;
- At least 5 years of relevant post-qualification and managerial experience;
- Registered under Social Workers Registration Ordinance;
- Posses a passion to provide people-centred quality service and a vision to promote service integration;
- Be able to work independently and to communicate with people at different levels;
- Service management experience on working with disabilities and rehabilitation services is an advantage.
- Responsible for the effective management, coordination and operation of an Integrated Vocational Rehabilitation Service Centre (IVRSC) cum residential services for moderately mentally handicapped persons and people with disabilities (HMMH and SHOS) in Sham Shui Po;
- Assist the Programme Director to coordinate the management and maintenance responsibilities of the Hoi Tat Estate Ancillary Facilities Block;
- To lead and manage a multi-disciplinary team for providing high quality training and caring services;
- To enable the development and execution of effective rehabilitation programmes for service users;
- To promote the development of social enterprises or a brand for creating job opportunities and social inclusion for people with disabilities;
- To develop strategic partnership and collaboration with relevant sectors or community stakeholders.
Working Hours: 44 hours per week
Working Location: Sham Shui Po District
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.