Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,000 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 18,000 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 78,000 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR , we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
Ref : YYH-OIC
- To be responsible for planning, implementing and evaluating the rehabilitation services rendered;
- To ensure the services meet the objectives and to achieve quality standards;
- To render casework, group work and mass programme services to service users;
- To provide supervision and support to team members and monitor their performance;
- To collect and compile reports and statistic on the service performance and outcomes;
- To liaise with internal and external bodies on matters relating to service users' welfare; and
- To oversee the daily operation of the residential unit.
- A recognized degree in Social Work;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in residential and psychiatric rehabilitation services, preferably with management or supervisory experience;
- Good people management skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese; and
- Resourceful and with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department by post at New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon, or by fax at 3552 5398, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by applicants will strictly be used for recruitment purpose.
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is an equal opportunity employer.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.