Educational Psychologist I/II
A non-profit organization, dedicated to providing comprehensive services to support people of all ages and with all grades of intellectual disabilities and their families, invites applications for the above position.
Ref : EP(EDU)/29/05/21/M
Educational Psychologist I/II in special schools for students with intellectual disabilities from 1 September 2021.
- A first degree in Psychology from a local university or equivalent;
- A Master's or Doctoral degree in Educational Psychology (Professional Practice) from a local university or equivalent;
- Obtained full membership of the Division of Educational Psychology of the Hong Kong Psychological Society or an equivalent status in an internationally recognised professional organization of Educational Psychology; or been eligible for such membership. Applicant so eligible shall obtain such full membership within 9 months after appointment;
- Fluent Cantonese and good command of Chinese & English; and
- Others as required in Code of Aid for Special Schools and by Education Bureau.
For EPI, the following qualification is also required :
- A Post Graduate Certificate in Education from a local university or equivalent; and a minimum of 6 years' relevant post-degree experience of which at least 3 years should be as an Educational Psychologist.
Please send the completed Job Application Form ( can be downloaded from https://www.hongchi.org.hk/uploads/form/App2B_Job_Application_Form(201906).pdf ) and mark "Confidential & Ref No: " to Education Office, Hong Chi Association, Pinehill Village, Chung Nga Road, Nam Hang, Tai Po, N.T. or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18 June 2021. Applicants not contacted by 31 July 2021 may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check on voluntary basis.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.