Primary School Master / Mistress (PSM)
Date of Employment : 1 September 2021
Main Duties included but not limited to :
- As English Panel Head;
- Assist the school head and deputy head in guiding the work in various functional areas in order to take forward education initiatives;
- Take the lead in diversified professional duties;
- Undertake English teaching in the primary section of a special school.
- should have attained an overall proficiency level of 4 of Language Proficiency Requirement (LPR);
- should possess a local first degree plus teacher training in primary education or equivalent qualifications;
- have served successfully as primary special school or the primary section of a special school for at least 5 years;
- have undertaken training course(s) specified by or acceptable to the Permanent Secretary as set out in Section 5 of Compendium to Code of Aid of Aided Schools.
* Successful candidate without the qualifications (other than LPR and academic qualifications) stipulated in Compendium to Code of Aid of Aided Schools would be appointed as Acting PSM in the first instance.
Interested applicants, please send resume with cover letter to The Principal, Hong Kong Red Cross John F. Kennedy Centre, 15 & 17 Sandy Bay Road, Sandy Bay, Hong Kong by post on or before 10 June 2021. The position to be applied for must be indicated on the envelope.
The personal information provided by the applicant will be kept confidential and only for recruitment purposes. Applicants not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.