Staff Education Coordinator (Part-time)
Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ
Hong Kong Adventist Hospital - Tsuen Wan is the private non-profit Christian hospital with international accreditation, has been serving its community since 1964. Our new 470 bed hospital building features an award-winning design, significantly more space and a comfortable, hotel-style environment. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated qualified personnel for the above position(s).
- Holder of a valid EN license issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong
- Holder of a bachelor's degree in nursing would be an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of solid clinical experience, with knowledge of teaching methodologies and adult learning theory and principles would be an advantage
- Good organizing, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and Chinese word processing
- Knowledge on graphic design and video editing software is a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English and Cantonese language skills
Equal employment opportunities apply to all applicants. Please submit your resume, and your salary expectations, to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Adventist Hospital - Tsuen Wan, 199 Tsuen King Circuit, Tsuen Wan, N.T. or by fax 2275 6426 or by email email@example.com
All information received will remain confidential and will be destroyed after 6 months.