United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service is pleased to be awarded by The Food and Health Bureau to operate "District Health Centre Express (DHCX)" for Kwun Tong and Tai Po district.
"DHCX" will provide prevention-focused primary healthcare services on different levels, including health promotion and education, health risk factor assessment and chronic disease management.
We would like to invite high caliber candidates who have mission to contribute in community healthcare to join our DHCX teams in Kwun Tong and Tai Po district.
Job Ref No : DHCX/RD/10008/JUMP
- To design, organize and conduct healthy cooking classes, health talks and activities
- To provide health coaching
- Recognised degree in Dietitian
- Registered dietitian in USA, UK, Canada or Australia
- At least 5 years of relevant post-qualification working experience
- Excellent presentation & interpersonal skills
Staff Benefits :
- Regular Sunday and Public Holidays off
- Medical benefits to staff and dependent
- 14 to 18 days' annual leave entitlement
- On-the-job training and training sponsorship & study leave
Interested parties please send full resume with last and expected salary to Human Resources Unit, United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service, L1, KEC Administrative Building, No. 2 Po Ning Lane, Hang Hau, Tseung Kwan O with Job Ref. No. marked on the envelope or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.